Saturday, August 29, 2009

I woke up at 4.30am today...blinking my eyes few times and automatically, my hand start reaching my laptop and turn it on...1st thing to do is, checking my mail messages and checking "my farm" at farmville whether got some harvesting to do or not...while waiting for the server to download my farm, I took my medicine. Hopefully my stomach stop grumbling and aching again today. Really don't want to skip fasting coz it was really hard to replace it soon..huhuhuhu...
Few seconds waiting, then I start harvesting my blueberries and pumpkin. How I wish I have my own real farm that can grows veggies and fruits really fast..huh!!Now I start imagining things again..
Effa came in.calling me to eat together. we sat side by side with Teja in front of us and start eating and talking at the same time. we've been housemate for nearly 2 months and I can see that from day to days we became really close to each other...

Finished eating, I took my medication once again as I was told by the handsome n cute male doctor to take it twice a day...really hope that I can bear the pain until Maghrib prayer to break fast. But, to tell the truth, I'm still suffering from the pain, even though i've took my medication earlier. arghh!!!!! Really don't like this feeling...
~OMG...I almost forgot!!!! I got lots of assignment waiting.should start searhing for journal now..until then~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.