Wednesday, September 16, 2009

~~my heart weeps~~

I feel like crying now. Don't know what to do and can't even think. My head is spinning. My heart weeps in silence. Went to town just now. Spending money, buying stuffs like shopaholic does, hoping that I can get rid of this messy things I have.
Don't know what went wrong. why asks me to do other things when I need you. Is it hard to do? I know how to manage my time. I know what should I do. So please, I'm begging...you know I need you. Maybe I'm asking too much from you. Seeking for an attention all the times. Am I giving you too much burden. If thats so, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause you any trouble. If you can't take it anymore and if you asks me to go then i'll go.
And now...I lay down on my bed with blanket cover up high and tears starts flowing down my cheeks...weeping...

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.