Thursday, August 26, 2010
Dull and less hectic life -.-
Nothing interesting seems to happen to me recently. My life moved on as usual, waking up 8am sharp every morning, preparing my nephew porridge and etc. and doing all the house chores with just a little help from my sister. Upon finishing all the chores then I sit in front of the TV for all day long watching all the Japanese anime and other HBO movies that I like. I became a lazy ass since I finished my teaching practicum for the past 2 and half months. Back then, I much preferred getting into this kind of situation where I can rest and do whatever I want. But, as I went through all the struggling process and hectic life during the practicum, I kind of embarrassed to admit that I really miss it though. Yeah!!! At least at that time I can really commit with something I like isn’t? Hurmmm....I really miss the school, the fellow teachers who treated me, one of the novice teachers really nicely and all the students who were so close to me. Hardly hear any news from them now (sigh!). When will I ever get to hear the good news about the posting status for all the DPLI’S students? I just couldn’t wait any longer. I really hope that something ecstatic will happen after this Ramadhan month. Right now, all I can do is be patient and wait although the word “waiting” itself is actually one of the hundred words that listed as the word that I hate the most. What a coincidence. Heh!!! And..here, I ended up my writing with a little sigh and sigh some more..huhu..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.