Sunday, January 23, 2011
Dedicated to someone...Thank You Very Much!!!
Not a very good starts for me this year because once the school semester started, there were these bunches of people who threw a very bad accusations towards me. They said I didn’t do my work as a SPBT teacher. I was shocked upon hearing the news and it was being discussed in the school meeting with my name was being mentioned so many times by the Principal. It was really hurt, humiliating yet frustrating and a sudden anger starts to explode within me. Who the heck starts the rumours? I was clueless. I should’ve had open up my mouth and at least say something about it but I was not prepared. The words kept swirling inside my mind and I noticed all eyes were staring at me especially those male teachers as I was sitting opposite them. I cannot stand it anymore. So, after 20 minutes of being like a prisoner inside the meeting hall, I decided to depart. I thought I managed to keep my facial expression natural as I stood up and walked past the door but I was wrong. Later that night, one of my workmates asked me about that. And little did I know that, he secretly looking at me during the meeting and told my friend that I was angry and he could see it from my face. So, ok he noticed and asked me what’s wrong...I am not that fond to him but since he was willing to hear my reasoning so I started to tell him everything from A to Z. He told me to calm down and be patient and the anger which was planted inside my heart since the meeting, began to fade away. I really thanked him for all the advices and for everything. Thank you very much. I wish you could read this post so that you know that your effort is much appreciated...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.